We’ve had the pleasure of working with Kyttaro Games for awhile now, bringing you news about their Bundle in a Box promotions. BIAB is back with the recently-launched Capsule Computers Indie Bundle. Starting at a minimum price of $1.99, interested consumers can net seven games including:
- Super Tower Rush (Windows/Desura) - “Frantic and gloriously pixel-arted arcade platformer.”
- Hacker Evolution Untold (Windows/Linux/Mac) - “Deep, sci-fi, hacking simulation.”
- Pixelry (Windows/Desura) - “Experience the artful cruelty jousting.”
- Blackwell Legacy (Windows/Steam) - This title and the next two are part of the Blackwell Trilogy, a series of ghostly adventure games.
- Blackwell Unbound (Windows/Steam)
- Blackwell Convergence (Windows/Steam)
- Blackwell Deception (Windows/Steam)
All seven of these titles are DRM-free, and the top three contributors will each net a Collector’s Edition mouse and mouse pad from Razer valued at $110. Better yet, some of the money earned from the promotion will go towards two great causes: the Australian Red Cross and the Indie Dev Grant. The latter will receive $15 for every 100 bundles sold. There are other rewards like soundtracks and wallpapers that will be unlocked when certain sales numbers have been met.
For those looking to net a little more from their purchase right away, four additional games will be made available if the average price (currently $4.07) is exceeded. These four titles are:
- Hamlet or the Last Game without MMORPG Features, Shaders and Product Placement (Steam)
- Hacker Evolution (Windows/Steam/Desura) – “…original and highly moddable.”
- Hacker Evolution Duality (Windows/Mac/Linux/Steam/Desura) – “…dystopian, sci-fi, open world hacking.”
- Secret of the Magic Crystals (Windows/Mac/Steam) – “…horse breed and race with the best of them.”
Additionally, we have some exciting news of our own. We’re giving away five of the bundles to our readers, and there are multiple ways to enter the giveaway. Be sure to try them all!
© 2013, The Indie Mine. All rights reserved.