We’ve brought you news about previous Bundle In A Box bundles here at The Indie Mine, but this latest one is near and dear to my heart because of the genre it features. The Indie RPG Bundle has launched and it includes up to 13 indie roleplaying games for just around $1.99. Lest you fear oversaturation of the genre, the bundle contains a wildly different array of titles. The list of eight games that consumers will get at the pay-what-you-want rate includes:
- Unemployment Quest (Windows/Desura): fight the monster of unemployment in a modern-day RPG.
- The Siege of the Necromancer (Windows/Mac/Desura ): horror choose-your-own-adventure RPG.
- Hack, Slash, Loot (Windows/Mac/Linux/Steam/Desura): a contemporary roguelike indie classic!
- Styrateg (Windows/Mac/Desura): a strategy based RPG with a strong narrative.
- Inaria (Windows): today’s Ultima, complete with retro pixel-art and wild ideas.
- Dungeon Fray (Windows/Linux/Desura): you have never seen a roguelike play this fast.
- Empires and Dungeons 2 (Windows): Tactics and dungeon-crawling.
- Frayed Knights: The Skull of S’makh-Daon (Windows/Desura): huge, humorous 3D RPG.
Bundle fans who pay more than the average will get access to five additional titles:
- Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land (Windows): Lovecraftian, turn-based horrors that have already been accepted on Steam. Codes coming soon!
- The Wizard from Tarnath Tor (Windows/Mac/Desura): a gloriously illustrated and highly polished gamebook.
- Northmark: Hour of the Wolf (Windows/Mac): stunning RPG card game.
- The Wizard’s Lair (Windows/Mac/Linux/Desura): RPG with roots in classic Roguelikes and the Mystery Dungeon series.
- Telepath RPG: Servants of God (Windows/Mac/Linux): a unique hybrid western RPG/strategy RPG.
As usual, the bundle will help raise funds for the Indie Dev Grant and for the Hellenic Centre for Mental Health and Treatment of Children. If enough people get in on the deal, extras like game soundtracks and artwork will be unlocked. For more information about these individual games including screenshots and video trailers, be sure to check out the official Bundle In A Box website. You can also enter to win a bundle in our giveaway below.
© 2013, The Indie Mine. All rights reserved.