Arcadecraft Review

This forum is for discussing all gaming articles posted on The Indie Mine.

Arcadecraft Review

Postby Brandon Schmidt » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:46 am

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

How would you handle the meteoric rise and fall of the early 80s arcade industry?
Brandon Schmidt
Site Admin

Arcadecraft Review

Postby Glen » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:09 pm

This Arcadecraft game you played is only the start of the game, I have been on to the web site and seen all the updates being made for this game and new arcades with more room, this game as lots of good ideas and I can't wait to have another go once I made a plan for my next play
Glen

Re: Arcadecraft Review

Postby Brandon Schmidt » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:10 am

Glen wrote:This Arcadecraft game you played is only the start of the game, I have been on to the web site and seen all the updates being made for this game and new arcades with more room, this game as lots of good ideas and I can't wait to have another go once I made a plan for my next play

We have been contacted by the developers informing us that there will be an update coming out soon. In fact, it's currently in the review process. As a policy, we do not change our review scores. However, I can promise that I will include an addendum to the review detailing the changes in the update and whether or not they change my opinions on the game.
Brandon Schmidt
Site Admin

Arcadecraft Review

Postby Jason Robinson » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:07 pm

Seems really interesting with a promising concept. I'll definitely give it a try.
Jason Robinson

Arcadecraft Review

Postby Ben » Sat May 11, 2013 8:15 am

Recently the price of Arcadecraft was lowered to 80 Microsoft Points, the price it should've been from the start.
Ben

Return to The Indie Mine Gaming Articles