The Indie Mine The Indie Mine
Menu
Search

Welcome to our forums

All announcements from the staff of The Indie Mine can be found here.

Welcome to our forums

Postby Brandon Schmidt » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:22 am

If you are reading this, then obviously you've discovered that The Indie Mine now has a forum system built into the site. Including a forum was something I'd been considering implementing for awhile, but it wasn't until recently that I found a proper solution for integrating it with our current website.

Now that it's here, I'm excited to see if it will help us establish a community. We've got a long way to go to get the system humming along, but we've got to start somewhere. My goals in the coming days and weeks are to establish some ground rules for what's allowed/not allowed in the forums and for finding a community manager to both help keep things in check and to be a driving force behind creating an environment that people want to come back to in order to share ideas and opinions.

As stated, the forum is brand new and there are likely to be issues with it. If you encounter any problems posting, replying, logging in, etc., please contact us at press@theindiemine.com with a detailed description of your problem and we'll try to get it resolved asap.
Brandon Schmidt
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to our forums

Postby AlexSmith » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:58 am

Looks good. I couldn't find any issues so far. Good luck with it.
AlexSmith

Return to Announcements